“"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."”
Kathryn Lang Zamarra is a professional singer and music teacher located in Watchung, New Jersey. She offers private voice and beginner piano to students seeking high-quality, personalized musical instruction. She has taught as an Affiliate Artist at Drew University, Associate Instructor of Voice for Indiana University, Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child and The Armstrong School of Music. Sharing her love of music with students for over 15 years, she holds memberships in the National Association of Teachers of Singing and American Guild of Musical Artists.
Kathryn will help you build a solid vocal technique that can be applied to all genres.
- Develop healthy vocal habits
- Blend registers, develop an even tone throughout range
- Sing with vocal clarity and agility
- Improve your confidence and stage presence
- Establish correct posture and breathing techniques
- Work on ear training and sight reading
- Music Theory for singers